viernes, 5 de junio de 2020

Blog 1: A country I would like to visit

 Hello everyone!
 Personally, I would like to travel into differents countries to see what are the most beautiful or interesting things that they have, but in this post I´ll tell about the countries that if I have the possibilty to travel I would rather to live and feel as a citizen than only visit and know for a little time.

First, I would like to go to Switzerland, because I love the views with the mountain and the sky, also I like the historic buildings. I would walk for hours or travel across the country and never get bored. Other thing is that in Switzerland are 4 official languages (French,German, Romansh and Italian) and these languages are spoken in diferent regions of the country, so it´ll be a interesting challenge if I would travel and live there in a future.

Lufthansa at Zurich Airport
Zurich.

The second country is Canada, precisely Vancouver or Victoria Island, both in the province of British Columbia. I would like to study here more than live, because Vancouver is one of the more expensive cities in Canada, but there are very nice scholarship. Anyways, I would like to do climbing or mountaineering in summer and winter sports. Also there are different cultures and communities so it would be a good opportunity to learn from the people.
UBC Campuses | The University of British Columbia
University of British Columbia (UBC).


Finally, in a different point of view I would like to live in Japan, because I think that is interesting how the technology can affect the life in multiples ways and I would like to experience that, from the medical to commercial or entertainment uses. For example, the multiple robotic intelligence used in healthcare, transport or security. Otherwise, I would like to experience the traditional face of Japan, like festivals and know the history behind them. For example, the Bon festival when the people dance and celebrates around a platform with musician and all is adorned with so much lights to honor the spirits of ancestors.

Nescafe x SoftBank - Pepper Shopping - YouTube
                                                    A robot that help with shopping

                                         Obon: The Japanese Festival Of The Dead - Savvy Tokyo  
        Bon festival.
                                 

4 comentarios:

  1. Wow!!! I didn't know that Switzerland has four official languages, as you say, it would be a great challenge to travel to that country

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you for sharing what you know about Switzerland. Although it is not one of my main destinations to which I want to travel, it is one of my favorite countries when talking about the center of Europe.
    I am very surprised that Romansh is still spoken in countries that are classified as "advanced".

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The university of columbia has always caught my attention (like that of harvard), perhaps not to study there but to know it.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow i love Japan and Canada, they are very cold so maybe you should wear a jacket.

    ResponderEliminar