viernes, 19 de junio de 2020

Blog 3: Free topic!




 Hello! Today I´ll to write about my favorite character in the Online Game, League of Legends, also known as LoL, but first a little introduction. I started to play LoL 10 years ago, when I was 10 and I play with my brother or my cousins, also I met friends in this years. The game it´s about matchs between 2 teams of 5 players using different characters from the game´s lore. Futhermore, the game has different outfits or "skins" to vary the appearance of the characters, some are a little silly xD.

Bard´s concept art.
My favorite character in the game is Bard (in spanish, his name is Bardo). Bard is the physical appearance of a mythical creature that protecs the world of the game, Runaterra, from chaotic events, but he only go directly to do his work and disappears without a clue. I like the character, beacause of his aura of mystery and the desing, that is inspired from the desing of some creatures and characters of the Studio Ghibli movies. Also, the game style of the character is funny to me, because he can go faster, heal allies and use little spirits, named Meeps, to attack. Finally, one thing I think is unique of Bard is the fact that he doesn't talk, but it make sounds of chimes, so you can feel the cosmic aspect of the character.

Snow Day Bard´s concept art.

Splashart of Astral Bard, The meeps are little and chubby aliens xD

8 comentarios:

  1. I've always heard of the lol, but I didn't know what the game was about, until today! jajaja, Thank you for that xD.Sounds interesting your favorite character "Bard", sounds interesting your favorite character bard, I'm sure I'll also be my favorite character. Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My boyfriend always try to convince me to play this online game, but honestly I never interesting in that because it takes a lot of time! Well, that's my point

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow how interesting! In the past I think I tried to play LoL but honestly I'm not a big fan of video games, since I get frustrated easily hahaha XD but I admit that I really liked Bard's style, I like it

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Every time someone talks about LoL, I think of all the words that players use, like "carrear". Also, I'm curious about the conection of Bard with Ghibli Studio.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow, I thought LoL was a new game, but as you have played that game since 10 years ago, now I realize it is not that new jeje.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Wow! I love Bard. I've been playing LoL since I was 14 years old and my favorite character is Shen, for the same reasons you love Bard: the character's theme.
    It's amazing that you've been playing for 10 years, I guess more are coming...

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I never thought LoL was so old! I loved Bard's style and inspiration with Studio Ghibli's character design.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I am also a big fan of the videogames, but not of the League of Legends. It seems really fun, maybe i will give it a chance

    ResponderEliminar