sábado, 27 de junio de 2020

Blog 4: Free Topic






Hello!

 After reading the blog of the teacher, I remember my favorite OST is from my favorite videogame, so I´ll write about it.
US Box Art Illustration from Eternal Sonata
US box art illustration.

My favorite videogame is "Eternal Sonata", also knowed as "Trusty Bell" in Japan. It´s a role-playing game (RPG) for the Xbox 360 and the Playstation 3. The game takes place in a dream world of Frederick Chopin before he died. The plot of the game simple, even pointless, because since the first time you know that all is a dream, but the game is very beautiful, both visually and musically, and the circumstances are funny and interesting, that the game keep pushing you to want to advance. Other thing is the gameplay, it is very simple and fast, the battles are in a area where the characters and the enemies have a countdown to take different actions, so is not obstacle to continue the game.






  I played it when I was 9 and I love this game because of the desing of the places and characters, that is in a very anime style, but fit very nice with the colorful of the places. Also, the music is so beautiful and fit so good with the moment, so much so sometimes I stayed in the same place only to hear the music. If I could play the game again, I would definitely, but I´m happy with the soundtrack and I recommend it (there is a list in youtube, if you want to hear it). And one more thing, my favorite song of the soundtrack is "Silence and life".

This place is called "Elegy of the Moon"
Let's Play Eternal Sonata Encore Mode PS3 Episode 44 Handing in ...
Screenshot of a gameplay

3 comentarios:

  1. Oh with your post I just remembered my favorite OST of video games: what a great game Shadow of the Colossus! The best game and the best OST in my opinion.
    Thank you very much for taking those nice moments of childhood out of the trunk of memories.

    ResponderEliminar

  2. Interesting game and soundtrack. I will look out for some game guides in YouTube to get familiar to it, maybe someday i can play it. Who knows?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really love the Eternal Sonata OST, sometimes I use it when I study, as well as the Legend of Zelda and Chrono Trigger OST!

    ResponderEliminar