viernes, 3 de julio de 2020

Blog 5 : My future Job

Hello! This time I´ll write about my future job or what I think It would be.

 When I started to study anthropology, I wasn´t sure what are the possibilties of work in the future, but now I sure that I´ll choose the mention of physical-anthropology, because I like forensic issues. Also recently I started to have an interest in technology and its impact in the human life.

So if I choose to work in forensic anthropology, I´ll work in a laboratory with bones, corpses or even mummies, however I think that if I´ll work in a project of prospection, I´ll have to be outdoor. Anyway, I don´t mind if I have to work indoor or outdoor, but I imagine that I´ll have to travel several times because of the work on the field itself and I like it, because when I travel, I start to organize my mind and different ideas. Although, I don´t  really know how is the salary of these types of jobs. Also I don´t have any idea of what major or studies I have to take, I never thought it before.

In the other hand, the theme of technology and its impact in the human life. I think it like the impact in different aspects, for example, the health, rehabilitation or sports performance. In this case, I imagine I´ll work for investigation of biotechnology and multiple group of people, so the core of my job will be outdoor, searching and doing research, and because of this, I´ll have to travel a lot. 

7 comentarios:

  1. Your future job sounds wonderful!I love to travel, and the forensic investigation sounds interesting, reminds me of the PDI jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It’s a stock of fantastic and modern interests. I’m sure u will success.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow, the mention of physical-anthropology sound really interesting and travel for that job must be amazing!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Unlike you, I don't like physical anthropology very much, however, I understand that all the work with mummies, corpses and anything that has to do with biological remains is very complicated; I hope you do well.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow, working in the area of ​​forensic anthropology, in laboratories, with bones and corpses sounds incredibly interesting.
    I hope that in the future you can get the job you dream of.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. it sounds fun working in forensic anthropology!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I think that is very interesting to work with bones and mummies. In my case i´m not so sure about my future job maybe to work with cultural organizations.

    ResponderEliminar